One of the hottest super-fruits of the decade, Acai is bright, cheery and fruity. Hip ‘n’ trendy fruit it is in all those happenin’ smoothie bars across the U.S.
Creamy and smooth and completely addicting! Glides on beautifully smooth with no waxy feel. Made with skin softening oils such as Avocado, Macadamia, Shea, Jojoba, and Coconut Oil for nourishing, and a hint of Castor for a gorgeous shine.
Our lip balm does not contain sweeteners as some lip balms do. Sweeteners tend to make you lick your lips, which can cause your lips to chap. Kind of defeats the purpose of using lip balm.
Lip Balm Potion:
- Coconut Oil Conditioning and protective.
- Beeswax highly bactericidal, soothes and protects the skin from loss of moisture while allowing the skin to breathe.
- Jojoba Oil excellent moisturizer and emollient for skin. It contain anti-oxidants, minerals, and vitamins, including vitamin E
- Castor Oil is a high emollient, humectant and softener, adds and retains moisture and protects the skin from dry, lacerated and chapped skin.
- Shea Butter moisturizes and retains the elasticity of the skin and help cellular regeneration. It also protects skin from damage by the sun.
- Avocado Butter highest penetration rate among similar oils, heals dry damaged skin by restoring moisture to the skin. High concentration of Vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, D and E, minerals, protein lecithin and fatty acids.
- Macadamia Butter with a higher palmitic acid content than any other known vegetable oil, Macadamia Nut Butter is highly nourishing and emollient. It is readily absorbed and spreads easily, thus being an excellent ingredient for the lips.